With cold and flu (and covid) season really hitting its stride right now, I decided to make this immune-boosting brekkie of turmeric eggs with a Cara Cara orange and some bone broth this morning to support my body the best way I know how: with food, duh 💁🏻♀️ anddd now I feel basically invincible so clearly it worked!
Immune Boosting Turmeric Eggs
2 large organic free range eggs
2 Tbsp coconut milk
1/2 tsp turmeric
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp coconut oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 handful of greens
1/4 cup chopped cooked potatoes
- In a bowl, add eggs, milk, turmeric, salt, and pepper and scramble together then set aside.
- Heat a pan or skillet over medium heat and melt the coconut oil. Once hot, sauté the garlic for about 30 seconds, then add the greens and potatoes.
- Cook while stirring occasionally until the greens have wilted, then add the egg mixture.
- Cook while stirring occasionally until the eggs are fully cooked.
- Transfer to a plate and enjoy right away with your favorite fruit and a hot drink (I had an orange and bone broth).