Healthy Single Serve Chocolate Chip Cookie (Vegan, GF)
1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
1 1/2 Tbsp maple syrup
1/8 tsp vanilla extract
4 Tbsp oat flour
1/2 tsp tapioca flour
1/16 tsp each: baking soda, baking powder, salt
2 squares chocolate + additional for stuffing
Flaky sea salt for topping
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Add oat flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and stir until combined.
- Chop 2 squares of chocolate and stir into the dough.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the edges start to become golden.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle on some flaky sea salt.
- Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes before eating.