You guys. Maple Pecan Granola 🍁 Trust me when i say you NEED this in your life right now. Granola is one of my favorite things to make because it’s literally so easy, makes like 2 dishes, and it makes your entire house smell delicious 😋 Andddd store bought granola is usually loaded with added refined sugars, which makes no sense to me because it tastes SO good made with just some maple syrup!! So I like to make my own refined-sugar free version with all whole, real ingredients to keep myself feeling my best 🙌🏻
Maple Pecan Granola
- 1 3/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup gluten-free oat flour (or finely blended oats)
- 3/4 cup raw pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup raw pepitas
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or mixture of cinnamon, nutmeg, and ground ginger)
- 1/2 tsp flaky sea salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, divided in half
- 1/4 cup unrefined virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp maple extract (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine half of the maple syrup and the pecans until evenly coated. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, oat flour, pepitas, spice, and salt.
- Add the remaining maple syrup, coconut oil, and maple extract (if using) to the oat mixture and stir to combine until everything is evenly coated.
- Evenly spread the mixture onto the baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, stopping halfway through to stir/toss the granola so nothing burns. Once the edges are golden, add the pecan mixture and bake for another 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks.